Shutting down California campuses: Condemnation of Israel IS “Anti-Semitism”!
The Grand Reduct:
Screw Muslims and A-rabs and everyone else, let’s protect Jews and Israel!
That’s what the state of California is saying as they get organized to pass a resolution that will turn all school and college campuses into pro-Israel platforms where any speech criticizing Israel will be met with strict disciplinary action…how strict? Eleven Muslim students have been kicked out of UCLA for daring to call the speaking Israeli Ambassador, a liar AND they have been criminally charged for “disrupting” his speech.
It appears that the “Jewish Lobby” (which of course, does not exist!) is effecting a resolution of the California State Assembly that specifically targets anyone who should dare to criticize the state of Israel or its policies, as “Anti-Semitic”.
This action would be bad enough if it were limiting expressions against any minority, but it is specifically protecting Israel and Jews, which of course, leaves the field wide open for “experts” such as Daniel Pipes, Shoebat, Hirsi Ali, Emerson and all other Islamophobes have a clear field to whip up more and more anti-Islam, anti-Muslim fears among the youngest and most impressionable population of California; its students.
Surprise, surprise! the Simon Wiesenthal Center is deeply involved in this resolution. This is the same organization that has bulldozed an ancient Muslim cemetery in Jerusalem, in order to build a “Museum of Tolerance”. This is the same organization that has created programs against discrimination, called “Tools of Tolerance” which are being used by major organizations in the US including the Seattle Police Department (against protests by many groups including Muslims).
This is the same organization that works with The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) to promote blatantly anti Muslim programs and this is the same organization that has created “Campus Outreach” which brings virulently anti-Islam and anti-Muslim “experts” to speak on campus.
With such powerful influences pushing in the background, the Jewish Lobby (that does not exist!) has successfully used its (non-existent!) power to not only influence strong support for Israel (by linking it to “Anti-Semitism”), but has also cleared the field for attacks on Muslims without opposition.
Who will put teeth into this resolution, should it pass (and it looks like it will)?
UCLA President Mark Yudof, an ardent Zionist himself, for whom it is said:
- He recently reported on his trip at the UT Hillel center, where, as “a longtime supporter of Israel,” he advocated strong academic ties with Israel and urged students to study in the Jewish state.
Many Jewish organizations as well as Synagogues have adopted a policy that in order to defend the state of Israel, they must attack Islam, Muslims and Arabs; this is being done very successfully across America where many states have considered passing anti-Muslim laws (disguised as “anti Shariah Law” or, “Anti-Foreign Laws”) and many have successfully passed then…don’t look now, but more and more states are considering these laws…all fuelled by staunch Zionists in collaboration with the Right-Wing Christians.
We cannot blame our politicians because they are geared only for their own career-growths and thus, will respond only to political (or financial) muscle.
Muslims can get involved in the political machinery of states and the nation in order to help counter-act the growing hostile climate in America or, they can roll over and quietly die off because that is what our enemies would like us to do.
Bill Text: CA AR35 | 2011-2012 | Regular Session | Introduced
- decries the comparison of Jews to Nazis perpetrating the Holocaust or genocide as a pernicious form of anti-Semitism;
- in context certain language or behavior demonizes and delegitimizes Israel or attacks Israel with classic anti-Semitic stereotypes, such as denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, applying double standards by requiring of Israel a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli police to that of the Nazis,
- Over the last decade some Jewish students on public postsecondary education institution campuses in California have experienced the following: (1) physical aggression, harassment, and intimidation by members of student or community groups in student-sponsored protests and rallies held on campus; (2) speakers, films, and exhibits sponsored by student, faculty, and community groups that engage in anti-Semitic discourse or use anti-Semitic imagery and language to falsely describe Israel, Zionists, and Jews, including that Israel is a racist, apartheid, or Nazi state, that Israel is guilty of heinous crimes against humanity such as ethnic cleansing and genocide,….actions of student groups that encourage support for terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah and openly advocate terrorism against Israel and the Jewish people; and (6) suppression and disruption of free speech that present Israel’s point of view;
- The Legislature supports the actions already taken by the President of the University of California (UC) and urges the leadership to continue to take action to address anti-Semitism on its campuses
- implementation of a campus climate reporting system allowing any member of a UC campus community to report incidents of intolerance or bias and development of a comprehensive UC systemwide campus climate assessment; (4) the formation of an Advisory Council on Campus Climate, Culture and Inclusion whose members have conducted in-depth visits with Jewish students and groups on UC campuses to better understand their concerns and challenges and report back to the President of the UC; and (5) immediate statements by UC leaders strongly condemning specific acts of intolerance or bias when they occur