Marines Urinating on Dead Muslims
The latest outrage against Muslims is the scene shown in the video of Marines in Afghanistan, urinating on the bodies of dead Afghans.
In the interest of facing truth, please let us not blame the kids in the above video, who are urinating on dead Muslims!
Consider the facts first:
- The Military, along with the Police, FBI and other American security agencies, is actively trained to think of Islam and Muslims as the greatest threat to America and the West and this training continues. They use self-styled “experts” on Islam and “terrorism” who only talk about how terrible and murderous Islam and Muslims are.
- “Our boys and girls in uniform” are trained the defend this country against an enemy that is portrayed as being inhuman; if we don’t stop (kill) them there, they will kill us all here!
- In their minds (as they have been taught), they killed a few disgusting rats, just as they do every day out there…men rats, women rats and children rats…RATS all.
- American political parties not only ignore us Muslims, they get better ratings if they bash Muslims and Islam.
- There is no action against the anti-Muslim hate-mongering climate in this country because we Muslims do not do anything to make ourselves politically significant so, why should anyone care about us?
I am willing to BET this is neither the only such event, nor the worst or even the last…as long as our continuing silence signifies we don’t care.
In view of the fact that our President ordered the murder of American Muslims without any due process and he signed into law, a bill (National Defense Appropriations Authorization…NDAA) that authorizes the indefinite detention of Muslims (Section 1020 is unlikely to fit any other group) by the military, we should not be shocked that our soldiers are expressing the growing American sentiment towards Islam and Muslims.
If Muslims don’t gather themselves and start voting en bloc to make their concerns known to our poliotical leadership, nobody is going to give a hoot for how Muslims are being persecuted and hurt.