Saudis Bulldoze Islam’s History
The newspaper headline shouts, “Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam’s history“, but nobody is listening because these atrocities against Islam, have been happening for decades. Here are some excerpts from this latest “expose”:
- Heritage campaigners and many locals have looked on aghast as the historic sections of Mecca and Medina have been bulldozed to make way for gleaming shopping malls, luxury hotels and enormous skyscrapers. The Washington-based Gulf Institute estimates that 95 per cent of the 1,000-year-old buildings in the two cities have been destroyed in the past 20 years.
- ….Other historic sites lost include the Prophet’s birthplace – now a library – and the house of his first wife, Khadijah, which was replaced with a public toilet block.
- The disregard for Islam’s early history is partly explained by the regime’s adoption of Wahabism, an austere and uncompromising interpretation of Islam that is vehemently opposed to anything which might encourage Muslims towards idol worship.
- …There are also plans to demolish the prayer niche at the centre of mosque. The area forms part of the Riyadh al-Jannah (Garden of Paradise), a section of the mosque that the Prophet decreed especially holy.
- …A pamphlet published in 2007 by the Ministry of Islamic Affairs – and endorsed by the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdulaziz al Sheikh – called for the dome to be demolished and the graves of Mohamed, Abu Bakr and Umar to be flattened. Sheikh Ibn al-Uthaymeen, one of the 20th century’s most prolific Wahabi scholars, made similar demands.
As far as number three (above) is concerned, the excuse is patently false. the house of Saud has no problems showing pictures of their kings on their stamps and currency. The whole world is spending billions of dollars in order to preserve their historic and cultural sites, but the House of Saud is spending billions to build high-rise palaces that encircle the Kaaba, for the royal families…and the graves of the prophet Mohammed (saw) and his disciples, can go to hell.
If the graves of the prophet Mohammed and his family must be destroyed because Muslims must not create anything sacred out of a person or, a structure, then why not also destroy the Kaaba because it IS God we worship, not a cubic structure…except of course, the Kaaba is the only reason the house of Saud can exercise so much control over Muslims and it is the only reason why Arabia is guaranteed billions of dollars every year, from millions of conned, Muslim pilgrims.
Muslims all over the world, insist on inserting empty blessings to the prophet Mohammed, such as “pbuh” (“peace be upon him“), “saw” (“sallallaho alahe wa sallam“) in English and Arabic, but when it comes to showing REAL respect for our prophet, we are too lethargic, too unmotivated, to even speak about these atrocities being perpetrated on Islam and on Muslims.
It is “Haram” (forbidden) to make music, it is “Haram” to go about without hijab or burqa, it is “Haram” dance, to sing, to celebrate festive days like birthdays, it is “Haram” to create or, to watch movies….it is “Haram”, it is “Haram”, it is “Haram”, it is “Haram”!!!
Narrow-minded imams and leaders of Muslims have sucked the soul right out of Islam, leaving a dried-out corpse that has started to smell, but we Muslims continue to pretend there is nothing wrong happening to the spiritual side of Islam.
When the Jews became too focused on money matters and when their holy sites became more like commercial enterprises, God sent Jesus to show Jews the right path. Jesus came and among his first acts, was to upturn the money-changer tables that were set all around the holy sites and temples.
Perhaps it is time Jesus returned, this time, to help Muslims see the greed-driven, idiotic, blind, anti-God, road we appear to have committed ourselves to, as far as our actions are concerned.
No comments yet.